we must not rob God






(Malachi 3:8-11)

"Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me, and say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings. Are cursed with a curse, because they have robbed me, even this whole nation. Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, not be room enough to receive it. And because of you rebuke the devourer, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your land, and your vine in the field will not be barren, saith the LORD of hosts. "

God is speaking not only of tithes but the statutes, the commandments of God. When you are giving a tithe, you will be returning and that God often we give the tithe in church but do not respect the commandments of God, we continue in sin in prostitution are the person that thrives in the world God is no respecter of persons but does not mean that they will be saved.
Believe in the providence of God, return whatever is of God by doing this you will be blessed in our home, in our work, in our love life at all.

Genesis 24: 1-7

And ERA Abraham was old and advanced in age, and the LORD had blessed Abraham in all things.
And Abraham said to his servant, the oldest of the house, that ruled over all that he had, Put now thy hand under my thigh, so I will make you swear by the LORD God of heaven and earth, who not take my son to wife of the daughters of the Canaanites, among whom I habito.Mas to go to my country and to my kindred, and take a wife for my son Isaque.E the servant told him: If they not willing to follow me the woman on this earth, I will therefore make your son the land from whence you came? Abraham said: Beware, there do not make my filho.O LORD God of heaven, who took me home my father and the land of my kindred, and which spake unto me, and I swore, saying, Unto thy seed will I give this land: he will send his angel before thee, and thou shalt take a wife there for my son.

Walk into the presence of God and be blessed in everything, let the lie stand firm and prostitution in the commandments of God, the faith alive justice and mercy of God and everywhere you place the sole of her foot seras blessed.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

ALEGRAR, ARVORAR E ABENÇOAR

SÓ DEUS RESGATA ISRAEL